2. I am one of four daughters on my Dads side, but my Mums only child meaning I get the best of both worlds as I have siblings but I am also an only child! Although, my 3 sisters are all in their 30s we get along really well.
3. Since I was born I have lived in 11 houses, my favourite being a Bed and Breakfast which my Mum owned, it had 3 guest rooms, 7 toilets,a hidden stairway, a real bar and a ton of land, which was great fun to play in when there were other kids staying. I could often be found behind the bar making mocktails whilst my mum made cocktails for the guests, or playing darts and pool in the 'pub'!
4. I was an aunty from the age of 5 and I now have 2 nephews, 2 nieces and 2 step-nephews, I come from a really big family with over 40 direct cousins so you can imagine Christmas gets a bit crazy (not to mention expensive!)
5. I am a lip balm hoarder, I can never go anywhere without lip balm and even though I literally have a draw full of different lip balms, I keep buying more! My collection is made up of different colours, scents and packaging including 8 baby lips, 2 eos, about 20 lip smackers and 15 different tins, I think I have a minor problem...
6. After year of growing my hair long I decided I wanted a change and have recently chopped off 10 inches off to donate to the Little Princess Trust, you can read all about that here!
7. I am a big believer in dreams, and I hope that in the future I can be working in the media industry, I would love to work in television, radio and journalism in particularly entertainment interviewer or beauty writer. I would love to be able to attended events (award show or film premiere would be my dream) and basically one up my blogging game making a living by doing something I love!
8. I'm very sentimental and have bags and boxes full of the randomest things that all have a memory or strange story behind it, my collection includes a vimto lollipop wrapper from a huge family meal, the tag of the first item of clothing I bought with my own money and about 20 stamps from different letters and parcels.
9. I would love to live abroad however, I could never leave my family for too long and I would miss all of the little quintessentially British things especially a real cup of tea! However, I am hoping to Au Pair in America during my gap year after sixth form!
10. Talking of tea, I am addicted, like literally addicted. If I don't have a cup in the morning I will have a killer headache for the rest of the day. I tend to drink between 2-7 cups a day depending on whether I am at school and what the weather is like. Now I am going into sixth form we have a kettle and hot drinks vending machine so my addiction is definetley going to get worse!
That was a lot harder than it should have been, it literally took me 5 days to think of 10 facts! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this first post in the Teen Blog Series and hopefully you got to know me more, leave your links in the comments below if you're taking part, I would love to read your posts!
Don't forget you can also follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!